Class A Customs 5 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank NSF Approved T-0500 by Class A Customs at Jesse Stirling. MPN: T-0500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NSF CERTIFIED MATERIAL & NSF LOGO Molded into tank All parts of tank made with NSF International NSF/ANSI Std 61 approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Resin with UV-8 stabilization FRESH/DRINKING WATER SAFE Other tank brands without NSF logo will not pass a health inspection, tanks made without the correct materials may be hazardous to your health BPA FREE Class A Customs does not carry this chemical nor uses it in the manufacturing process FRESH or GRAY TANK use SEAMLESS One piece constru
Product Description & Reviews
NSF CERTIFIED MATERIAL & NSF LOGO Molded into tank All parts of tank made with NSF International NSF/ANSI Std 61 approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Resin with UV-8 stabilization FRESH/DRINKING WATER SAFE Other tank brands without NSF logo will not pass a health inspection, tanks made without the correct materials may be hazardous to your health BPA FREE Class A Customs does not carry this chemical nor uses it in the manufacturing process FRESH or GRAY TANK use SEAMLESS One piece construction, no seams to burst RESISTANT Stain, Corrosion and Rust Resistant COLOR Creamy White you can see waterline through tank OEM PART No retail box - no install instruction Have a certified technician install all parts to prevent product damage and personal injury PREPARATION Sanitize each tank prior to use to remove any debris from the manufacturing process Tanks are made in a warehouse, wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dust or scuffs TANK MUST BE VENTED allowing air in and out when in use DO NOT PRESSURIZE TANK DO NOT HOOK GARDEN HOSE DIRECTLY TO TANK DAMAGE WILL OCCUR DO NOT over-tighten fittings damage will occur MOUNTING & BRACING Place tank on level surface and brace to prevent tank from moving during transit DO NOT hang tank by straps DO NOT place weight on tank WARRANTY Cutting or modifying the tank in any way voids any/all warranty Using tank for any purpose other than fresh/gray water storage voids any/all warranty FOOD VENDORS You must verify requirements with health department where inspection will be made BEFORE PURCHASING Verify Requirements on Fresh Water Tank, Gray Water Tank, fittings, drainage, and mounting placement.
Features & Highlights
- 5Gallon Capacity Fresh Drinking Water Safe Holding Tank Manufactured by Class A Customs - NSF FDA Approved & BPA FREE - Fresh & Drinking Water Safe
- WATER TANK MEASUREMENTS: 17 1/2" Longest Length (not including fittings) x 7" x 9 1/2" (rotate tank to change height or width) Average thickness 7/32" +/- (+/- .25" on each measurement)
- BUILT-IN FITTING: (ONE) 1½ " Dia screw in balloon fitting (threaded female - NPT Standard) fitting will be closed, to use remove inner membrane with razor knife (THREE) ½ " Dia screw in fittings (threaded female - NPT Standard)
- NON-PRESSURIZED TANK: you will need to vent this tank to use it, letting air in and out during use. Do NOT hook garden hose to tank use a fill dish.
- Great extra water storage in RV, pop-up camper, off road vehicles, concession trailers, hot dog carts, smaller food vendors and portable hand washing sinks. Class A Customs Manufactures this item here in the US in Elkhart, Indiana. NSF paperwork readily available and NSF logo molded into the tank.
Class A Customs
Water Storage Tanks
Class A Customs
Have questions about this item (T-0500), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Class A Customs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FRO-132-WH, ean: 0617629986853,
PAE Reverse Osmosis RO-132 4 Gallon Storage TankPre-pressurized bladder tanks. Pressured bladder tanks have several advantages over atmospheric tanks. Pressurized tanks do not require any delivery pump and are less likely to have microbial contaminat...
ean: 9781455906642, isbn: 1455906646,
ITM questions? The 2014 NFPA 25 Handbook has the answers you need to conduct efficient safety checks and avoid sprinkler failures. Because errors or oversights in sprinkler upkeep could result in fire tragedies and fire loss, it's vital not only to w...