Shipping Container Vent Kit
Shipping Container Vent Kit by CON-VENTS at Jesse Stirling. MPN: 52957-K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a kit of 2 complete heavy duty all metal Shipping Container Vents since you must have at least 2 vents to effectively move air in and out of the container. Each louvered vent includes heavy duty screens to keep out rodents and bugs, Stainless Steel mounting hardware, and installation instructions. These vents are specifically designed to be relatively easy to install, to the standard corrugated walls of shipping containers, with no welding required.. Install one vent low on an exterior c
Product Description & Reviews
This is a kit of 2 complete heavy duty all metal Shipping Container Vents since you must have at least 2 vents to effectively move air in and out of the container. Each louvered vent includes heavy duty screens to keep out rodents and bugs, Stainless Steel mounting hardware, and installation instructions. These vents are specifically designed to be relatively easy to install, to the standard corrugated walls of shipping containers, with no welding required.. Install one vent low on an exterior corrugated wall and the other high on the opposite corner wall. Fast free shipping is also included. Will ship the same day, or the next business day, Priority Mail through the USPS..
Features & Highlights
- Specifically designed for installation on the corrugated side walls of standard shipping/cargo containers. Vents are 6" wide by 12" high. Louver panels are galvanized metal and the screens are thick perforated aluminum sheet to keep rodents and bugs out. Stainless Steel mounting hardware also included.
- One kit will provide passive cross ventilation through the container to significantly reduce heat in the Summer and moisture buildup from condensation in the Winter with no power required. Install one Vent low, at a minimum of 5 feet from the end of the container, on the side that is shaded from afternoon sun, to supply cooler air and the other Vent high on the opposite wall, 5 feet from the other end, to exhaust the hot air.
- A minimum of one kit is recommended for a 20' container, and 2 kits for a 40'. More kits may be needed depending on the color and location of your container. Darker colored containers, exposed to direct sunlight, will achieve higher inside temperatures than lighter colored ones.
- All containers come with very small vents already installed high at the side ends. These vents are designed solely to relieve pressure created from sun exposure. They are not designed to provide cross flow ventilation through the container, nor do they have that capability. Much larger vents are required to achieve effective ventilation. Our vents will move a lot of air through your container.
- All our vents are Made in the USA and Patent Pending. For more information visit our Website at www.CON-VENTS.com. To view the installation instructions look under our Style Number 52957-O on the Product Styles page.
Have questions about this item (52957-K), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CON-VENTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CBF-C, ean: 0617503283740,
Specifications: Materials: High Quality Casting Steel Surface Treatment: Hot Dip Galvanized Length: 260 mm Weight: 6.6 LbsMaterials: High Quality Casting Steel. Surface Treatment: Hot Dip Galvanized. Length: 260 mm. Weight: 6.6 Lbs.
mpn: HDCDL, ean: 0696738088832,
The Equipment Lock HDCDL steel cargo door lock is an adjustable-width, keyed lock made of steel to secure both doors of a semi-trailer or storage container. It is adjustable to fit doors with vertical locking bars from 9-3/4'' to 16'' apart. The lock...
mpn: AR2717120209000, ean: 0032903035308,
Buckhorn AR271712 Attached Lid Hand Held Container for shipping, picking and storage. Ideal for applications in distribution, grocery and general manufacturing, these containers deliver long-lasting, cost-saving performance. Buckhorn offers an exte...
mpn: 260C, ean: 0841436088787,
Aviditi single wall insulated shipping container. Maintains the insulation and integrity of your products that present temperature constraints. Each kit includes a pre-assembled 200# white corrugated carton with a seamless molded EPS foam container a...